Thursday, October 12, 2006

Grüße aus...Deutschland!

As Karl has mentioned to most of you, I had been hoping to develop a website while we lived our 2 years here in Germany. After much research, I have decided that a blog would be a more speedy and cost-efficient beginning to what may eventually become a website (we'll see how much interest I can keep in the project and how much interest I can keep you, our readers, in the project!).

This blog is still under development and I'm still learning how to use it, but I plan to add updates at least weekly (if not more often) including photos and descriptions of our everyday lives and our travels around Germany and Europe! Thus, I hope to help keep our long-long distance phone bills down, and help all of you feel that, although Karl and I are on the other side of the globe, we are really not that far away!

No comments: